It is easy to send files from your Gmail account and its easy accessibility has drawn in space in the heart of millions of users. As this service offers 15 GB of space where you can store your files, emails and required documents on your mailbox and apart from that, you can send videos in a much easier way.
Yes, you can add an attachment up to 25 MB in an email and in case, your attachment size is more than 25 MB
you can send with the help of Google Drive.
So, the next question is how can you attach a video in your email. You can use the given information in order to attach a video in your email or you can also take help from Gmail support team.
How Can You Attach A Video To Your Email From Your PC?
1. First, go to Gmail homepage by entering your username and password.
2. Next, you need to click on “Compose”, here you need to enter a recipient’s email address in “To” section.
3. After that, click on attachment thumbnail and a window will open.
4. Here, you can choose a file to upload a video to your mailbox.
5. It hardly takes some moments to attach a video.
6. After that, you need to fill the subject line of your email.
7. In the end, you need to click on “Send” in order to send your email.
With some easy steps, you can easily send a video in an attachment through your Gmail Account. In case, you face any issue or any sort of trouble in attaching a file, get in touch with a professional by making a call to its customer support team. You’ll find these professionals talented and dependable as they are quite experienced in this domain for a long time.
Dial Gmail Support Australia Number +(61)283206011
They deal with your issues remotely and let you know the process in some easy steps where you could learn more about the process of attaching a file. Just keep Gmail Support Helpline Number
on your to-do list to get connected with an expert instantly.